Grandma. I love God, my husband, and my family. God bless Trump & Family, loyal staff including legal teams, and our AMAZING Military!!!

I may get some backlash by posting this, but no one is taking the time to explain if I am missing it...

Have you seen the posts on Telegram for SantaSurfing about removing bibles, religion, etc. Here's the link: https://t.me/santasurfing/1812

I thought of@SantaSurfing as a woman of God. I must have mis-read! Then posts that come after that one start to get worse...

SantaSurfing
all dogmas, all schools, all religions, all bibles, all churches, all political systems, all banks, all pharmaceutical companies and all mainstream media we will now discard and leave behind. 🕊❤️🗽 - dk

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Grandma. I love God, my husband, and my family. God bless Trump & Family, loyal staff including legal teams, and our AMAZING Military!!!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I don't follow a religion. I love God with all my heart. However, I'm not going to walk away from my Bible.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Grandma Vicky to her Publication

Totally agree with you on Bible!

On SS: I agree with some comments about her alter-ego account on telegram. Do be cautious. I have been involved with a more consistent / expected account on that same platform. Info wars.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts