AND: Confiscate his land per Trump's Executive Order❗❗❗
😜 🀣 😜 πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

God loving wifeπŸ’›, mother of 2 wonderful girlsπŸ’, forever patriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and a bit of a firecracker!πŸ’₯ Let's finish this now!!πŸ™

We can only hope and pray!πŸ™

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Since Fannie and the IRS worked in tandem to steal my house, I wouldn't mind living in one of these mansions. Hope they like being poor; I didn't love it, but I survived with my dignity. Good lessons learned. Some people only love your money, or money in general. I believe these ppl would be greedy and shallow too. Narcissists.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

WHAT BARS? THERE IS NO JUSTICE. JUST ASK TRUMP.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Why did CNN sell the HQ building they've owned for 40 years?
EO 13848: Seizure of property from all who assist foreign interference in elections.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

That goes for ALL China owned U.S. land and homes too !!!!!!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

This must be real estate prices are set to plummet. Increased supply. [THEY] wanted population reduction. So [THEY] got it. Except it's {THEM] that are going to be eliminated by either life in prison or execution. It was {THEIR] idea and goal.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Oh yeahπŸ™πŸ»all that beautiful soil rich farmland back to the citizensβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ