Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

While You Were Distracted With Balloons

FEB 3 2023 - DOD DIRECTIVE 5105.76
PLANNING FOR PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITIONS AND THE
TRANSITION OF POLITICAL APPOINTEES AND OTHER OFFICIALS

https://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/issuances/dodd/510576p.pdf

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

If I'm reading this right, it means Trump & His appointees would have say in who transitions with them as the Incoming vs Biden the outgoing. Easier to clean house. Yes?

Conversely perhaps also forces change even if there are questions over validity of election results? (ala Trump > Biden).

Was looking for wording that might highlight a DS attempt to force change but suspect it's more buried.

Only people mentioned by @W4rWeary in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response War Weary to his Publication

So I've read it again and see it entirely different the second time around.
I think the Biden Admin has cancelled the prior policy that governed future transitions including all appointees even by the President, and replaced it with a new policy that will transfer the responsibility to perhaps a department or division the President doesn't have control over so he can't cancel this one.
Get it? It's an attempt to Block Trump at the Gate.
I'll look up the language in the new policy and see what's up.