Just found out our senior pup who’s been battling a respiratory illness for the past 10 days now has pneumonia but also that his lungs are full of cancerous tumors. He just turned 14 a few days ago. We decided to try to clear up the pneumonia with steroids and keep him comfortable until the inevitable. Say a prayer for our Riley aka “The Sheriff” he’s been such a good boy. ♥️

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I heard MSM works for dogs even when they have "incurable" issues. You would dose him based on his weight. Praying for your doggie.🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending prayers for The Sheriff Riley and for you all 🙏💖✨

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

Prayers for "Sheriff" Riley 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

🙏💕🙏

💗💗🙏💗💗

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Love and prayers for puppy❤️🤗

Prayers for Riley!

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

He's the bestest boy! Prayers that his final days/weeks are filled with love and joy.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So sorry💔. Sending prayers for your sweet fur baby🙏❤️🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers for your sweet ole boy and all your family. ✨🙏💝

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Yes. That's us. Despite what is being said on the internet life is very normal around here. I don't know what is real these days. We're about 10 miles by car but 6 as the crow flies on the PA side.

(1) Show this thread

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💓🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Fourteen years old. My oh my.

Question: if Ivermectin cures cancer why wouldn't it work for a dog?

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

He gets ivermectin weekly along with ourselves.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

He's beautiful. Praying for you all to feel peace and love.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Awwh so sorry hun, such a sweet precious. Nana will be so glad when we have available to us the treatments and med/beds to fix this kind of thing.🙏💜

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

🙏Such a handsome boy.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Who's a "good boy?" Sending lots of cuddles your way, Riley!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

❤️🙏🙏🙏🦮🐾

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Love and Healing Prayers for Your Dog

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

You might consider trying one last medication that cures lung cancers and it is for canines: https://ucentralmedia.com/the-canine-medication-that-beat-small-cell-lung-cancer/

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers for your dog and hugs to the family

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Tell him good boy from me

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

All we can do sometimes, is make sure the last thing they know as they leave this world for the next is THEY ARE LOVED. 🙏❤️🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Aaawwww precious 💖
God Bless you and your family