Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Elon on Twitter

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Reminds me of that John Titor guy. I think I would go with him if he offers to take people to the future again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Everything he told me years ago has come true.
It was before I knew a lot of what I know now and it all sounded like bullshit.

I wonder what happened to him.
He had disappeared before we got booted off twit wit.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think he's on social media, maybe even has a few accounts. I'm glad he was wrong on some dates he gave. We must have changed timelines.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I dont really remember dates so much as I do the things he said would happen.

I didn't know about him until he went home. I copied everything I could about him and the information he shared. It was fascinating.

I lost all our dms and messaging with twit wit.

If we get the opportunity to meet, which I'm sure we will, I can let you copy all mine if you'd like.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it