A good reminder - shoulder to shoulder...

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I still have to remind myself what he told me, because lately I feel like I’m slipping away or failing miserably.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

awww, you know that isn't true, but feelings are feelings.
what's causing you to feel that way?

Signs from the universe, maybe being incorrectly filtered through my fuzzy perception, stymied by a feeling of lost connection. I don’t know but I feel better after saying it & having a good cry. I’ll always keep trying, I will not quit or run away.

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

well, if it makes you feel any better, we all go through it. I think it's normal. try to not be so hard on yourself or overthink it. Do something that makes you happy and get grounded. Everyone will still be here, but I know you know that. You KNOW you're meant to be here, but it's like anything else in life - ups and downs come along with the territory as they say.

Sometimes getting in a different head space takes a bit of work as you know. When was the last time you played your harp outside with your beautiful view? :)

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

It does make me feel better. I really want to be here and want to do a good job, I don’t want to fail with God or you or anyone.

That’s a great idea, I haven’t played my harp in probably a year.

Work has been sucking my life away too - I’m often working from 8am-10pm for the past year on this project going live next month. I’ve put my all into it, but it means I can’t be here as much, and I struggle with that too. I’m losing connections with people which was a huge source of joy all along & feeling the pain of that loss. I also miss my brother, we were recently told we are twin souls, he is fighting cancer rd2. I’m suppressing a lot of feelings there to be strong.

I’m so sorry for being a sad sack all over your beautiful post! I will take your advice!
God bless you for your freely given counseling, I love you Kim! ❤️

(1) Show this thread