Depending on where you live you may have noticed this company putting up the prison walls (5G lighting and cameras) around your city. They even state in their Mission Statement that part of their mission is to "reduce the carbon footprint." YOU are the carbon footprint. They are also registered as a FOREIGN LLC. They were in business a year and bought out by a company called CrestRock. They have offices in Denver, CO and Marietta and Newnan, GA. Notice the drones they use on the website. DATA COLLECTION is one of their operations also. If they don't like your politics, guess what? You get a drone.

https://lumin8.com/

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I'm pretty sure I have 4 or 5. I like to fuk with them๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜

damn Martin, I live in Newnan.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response bonnie vgn to her Publication

Lot of lighting and New Construction their the past few years

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Big Brother the demon๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

The infrastructure Nancy told us about. Setting up the prison planet. The lighting and tracking system are in place. The Roads are straight ๐Ÿ’ฉ.

(1) Show this thread