Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Time to find a new craft ...
Glass blowing or blacksmith.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I've done that! With my own pots anyways. Fun with some frustration. Never took a pottery class, self taught and lots of pots smashed while learning. Finished pots with a hammer is even more fun, gets rid of some frustrations too.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Had a teacher that tore up my aquarel painting.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve always wanted to do that

lmao... that would do it! 🤣🤣🤣

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Lol!!!

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Hi Kim do u have the schuman reading for the day?

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

I missed this last night. let me know if you still want it!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

That'll do it 🤣🤣🤣. Maybe he was the teacher and they weren't perfect yet 😉