Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Sole water?? Oh you cheating time traveller from after....@vincentkennedy gonna put this to you one day.....lolol omg hate spell check@administrator love you but spell check uses too much resource and can be corrected with edit....#sitebugs that should speed up system... don't worry about spelling... we got this.. use your resources for We the People....

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

34 HOURS IN =111

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Capy to his Publication

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=34+hours+in = 104

Where are you getting 111?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Q758 Sept 7 1776. 1st submarine attack in the Revolutionary war. Q34 also mentions 'LEAKS'. Makes me think of all the Q drops about leaks.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I replied to VK with that Q post on twitter. We're on the same page PeQQy. Funny, my name is Peggy.

https://twitter.com/PatriotIss/status/1626392758507253760

(1) Show this thread

I’m going to set my alarm for 10am…😉

In response Kel Que to her Publication

I have a feeling this is about the EMS, Q Post 34

We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

(1) Show this thread

Timestamp = Q 758

Q 34
We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens

Pull back the reigns cowboy.... let them make the moves...let them do their thing..... the Calvary will arrive

Cavalry will be right behind....the end is not for everyone...humanity is at stake....we need to fly in with God....note spelling of calvary

(2) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I’m a little late but I’m 27 hours in!

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

I think it is about the "34" as in Q Post 34

"We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens."

You may want to watch this if you haven't.

https://rumble.com/v29rthu-the-jean-claude-and-janine-rumble-show.html?mc_cid=deda8e968d

(1) Show this thread

FLUORIDE is a poison...if ya got it. WATCH the water, in many capacities, I could write a book....but won't.....pin points.
ANYTHING is shit they made.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Agreed, but I think it is about the "34" as in Q Post 34

"We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens."

You may want to watch this if you haven't.

https://rumble.com/v29rthu-the-jean-claude-and-janine-rumble-show.html?mc_cid=deda8e968d

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I’m out of Himalayan salt! I’ll get some tomorrow. Thanks for the recipe VK🥰

(1) Show this thread