Most sensible thing I've heard in days.
Thanks VK,
I needed the reminder! πŸŽ₯🍿😹

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Enjoy the show, soon everyone knows

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

If the corrupt can be forced to play a part
for the waking[as we are told for years] they
can also be forced to confess with evidence
and a backdrop of dancers if that will help
them in their duress...this would be over

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YEP NORMIES WAKE UP CALL.....ANONS WATCHING IT HAPPEN....WAIT TILL THE SACRIFICES ARE MADE PUBLIC... EPSTEIN LIST AND MASS SUICIDES AND POSITIVE TESTS

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I do understand this - but then I am reminded of the Q posts "the end won't be for everyone" and "the choice to know will be yours"

So, does that mean that there will not be any real EBS where the major TV channels are taken over and the real truth is broadcast to everyone? Meaning that only those of us searching for the true information will get it as we are now?

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

IMO... there will only be a few days for EBS to present most esential info of their choosing, but the option to see/know more will be made available over time, and even that will not be 100%. Majority of people will only be able to take so much..... "s" weekend"??? IDK Pray!

(1) Show this thread

this bs crap need to stop
trying to wake braindead humans
while good peeps die for not getting
the good medication or use of medbeds
loads of wake good patriots suffer
its time to move on

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Isn't there something you can spray in the air to wake everyone up?

πŸ’™

It's depressing to me and I know they are a bunch of numbskulls. Can you imagine the ones who have full trust?