πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😊 I think of AU as a team and this is how I envision the jerseys,.. we'd all have the same number 😁...

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

GREAT IDEA! So, how do we expand on this, to where we find someone who can produce these for a reasonable price (Mike Lindell?) and some of the proceeds go to AnonUp maintenance!

Easy. Go to this site, upload the print and sell them. I haven't done that personally but I've been buying their t-shirts for Years. The quality is outstanding and the print holds up after dozens of washings. Just make them in V neck too.

Would be a great way to gain more exposure too

https://www.threadless.com

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it