Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Are we there yet?

No one would let me. I spent three years power researching UCC, codes, laws, common law, and the history of common law/customs giving rise to the laws we use today, and fully understanding what the difference is.
You can laugh me off, you may scoff, even try to publicly shame me & I am without concern because I have actually dealt with these warlocks in their own seance circles of summoning in their temples of Justicia. I learned how to read/write/speak their own containment spells on/from paper. When they speak them aloud in a shrouded language I can now pick out from across a room. We speak Bable, not English. Codes are containment spells for the powers on the board in play that corral them to operate within known parameters if done correctly. This is illusion magic fiction and lives on paper & in spoken spells transcribed. Laws are wards for the living. Meet a scary warlock in combat as an authoritative speaking wizard with the spell books of Black's Law & the English Dictionary!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it