#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Never forget.

Where We Go One, We Go All . โค๏ธ
Trusting The Plan . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
#wwg1wga

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies๐Ÿฅฐ Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

WWG1WGA
๐Ÿ’ฏ trusting the man with the plan.

In response Vickie Black to her Publication

Thank you . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

and trusting The Man!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

AMEN . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA โค๐Ÿ™โค

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

hey Casey remember a couple months ago we spoke about getting together and going to trump international golf course here in Rancho Palos Verdes if you look at my profile I just posted something about it would you be willing to get together with us with a good group of pratiots and showing our support for POTUS? we have flags and a couple other things ready to go drones camera crew etc. ill send you my info inbox talk to you soon love you fren

In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication

Heya ! Yes I do remember that and I am down to go! ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread