Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

as senator, Harris voted on a bill that if the baby was born alive due to a botched abortion; to let it cry til it dies.

President Trump signed an EO that these babies would receive medical care.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

AMEN🙏🙏

The liberals don't believe unborn children are even human beings. So this argument would be lost on them. To have an impact on liberals, you would have to tackle the argument much earlier in the equation: by showing them that a human being is a human being regardless of whether it's inside or outside the womb. But if you argue them this way, be prepared for their precious "science" to get in the way (the same science that tells us masks work and that the earth's temperature is getting warmer while it's actually getting cooler).

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Addendum: they don't believe unborn children can feel any kind of pain (physical or emotional). This is the heart of their "science".

But let's face it, they don't really believe those things. These are the lies they tell themselves to aleviate any sense of guilt or responsibility.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

It helps to let them know the origins of Planned Parenthood as well. 4 slides below.

(2) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Jerry Nadler just said there is no will of God in Congress

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

One nation under God. Jerry shit his pants is a Godless troll.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Except they don't go in the garbage cans, they are parted out and sold. The Worst.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

Pure evil.

(1) Show this thread

f**king horrible

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

This is pure evil
But unsurprisng considering they do it as a ritual, an offering to their evil g∆d

Our God, THE God is greater. The evil will be defeated#GodFrequencyRising

doing their fathers work.
evil creatures in human skin,
god have mercy on them