Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Who else would know better than the little boy that had his penis stroked? I just imagine Oprah did a lot of penis stroking during his/her lifetime.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

SHE IS PROJECTING AND TALKING ABOUT HER PENIS BEING STROKED WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE, BEFORE SHE WAS TURNED INTO A TRANNIE, AND HOW SHE WANTS TO JUSTIFY THAT IT WAS OK THAT SHE HERSELF WAS SEXUALLY ATTACKED.

LOVE YOUR ATTACKER.

SATANIC

NOT A JUSTIFICATION TO CARRY ON SEXUAL ABUSE TO CHILDREN.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

these people are sick

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

i knew SOMETHING was amiss with her when she was in that movie about the baby who came back to haunt her she aborted ( sometime in 1990's)

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

"Beloved" ~ made in 1998 🤯

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is going to be a tough revelation for my mom.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank God that he woke you up to help her and others.

Love is so important.

Many will feel shame but They fooled 7 Billion people. Nothing to be ashamed about. Shame on them.

Its the criminals who should feel shame but they dont have the capability.

(1) Show this thread

one of the sickest people on the planet

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Gee Oprah, just how many 7 year old penises have you stroked to state such an expert opinion?🤬

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

I know, right?!!!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

The rabbit hole is deep on this one--this fucking evil begets evil and I return to the thought of gasoline n matches for public pedo reduction. Sorry, can't unsee the last 3+ years.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

No better than Epstein and Maxwell, lock her up!!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

🤬🤬 Justice Needed

(3) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

What? Sick! She aborted her child. Thats a sick statement! I cant wait til we see these people get whats coming to them! Justice for all our children! God Wins!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Men don't have babies, therefore, cannot abort them.

(1) Show this thread

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

How would she know what it feels like. A seven year old is not sexually mature and not able to give consent. Why are children "Obects" to these sickos?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

C'mon on man.....she said she is a survivor of child sexual abuse....soooo you liked it so well that you are sharing it with others???? Hard to believe I once was fooled by this woman and thought she was a good person......

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

So many did

(1) Show this thread

Can't stand that fat pedophilic b1tch!

God fearing Christian - Trump, Truth & Constitution Supporter - Patriot - Prayer Warrior

WHY isnt this sick POS arrested yet for the public to see? Reports say arrested and under house arrest. HOUSE ARREST?? Still living in her mansion with all of her luxuries, service staff and anything else she wants...SERIOUSLY?? Lock her up and reveal to the world what a demented, sick and twisted criminal that she is!!!

In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread