🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

I took a super hot salt bath Monday night to prepare and are good fatty food yesterday
I'm not focused on the 48 hour part, I'm focused on getting the remainder of the bioweapon out of my body (strangely it's my hips and my flexibility that is suffering still, cough if gone)

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Salt baths are great. If your home water isn't filtered there are some available that simply drape over the spout. Too many people buy great drinking water and then open their pores in a hot shower, subjecting themselves to everything they don't want. Cool and cold showers and baths are alkalizing so I recommend them too.*

*Not a certified bathing consultant

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Well water is a goal!
You're absolutely right about the water! I use mind over matter on this subject 😬
I will check out a faucet filter though in case I end up in another old house with fluoridated water for too much money again
Thanks ❤️

(1) Show this thread