🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Have been talking with a cuz today that I have not had a lot of contact with in years.
Learned a lot I didn't know. Seems she too has been having visions and the type of dreams like I have been having.
It also seems that her Mom, my Aunt, and my Grandmother on my Dad's side also had visions and dreams.
I never knew this.

All news to me today. It seems there must be some connection to what has been happening to me.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe instead of what's been happening to you what's been happening for you. It's not surprising that your family are feeling the vibes too but it must feel wonderful to connect with them on that level. I'm happy for you Nana. Our sensitives are always the first to feel it. I don't need to look at Schumann to know that there is a notable shift in frequency. It's Habbening.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

With a few exceptions with experiences with a reptilian and some real demons, it has been a wonderful experience for me.
Purely a joyous thing.
I just assume that at some point all souls that chose to can start this process to connect as well.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I felt a sense of something tonight...like something is coming...saw lots of military in my skies today..I pray for us all daily

(2) Show this thread