If anyone has been "Fooked" and believes they were an unfair target please email Fooked@AnonUp.com. Trying to cover all bases here.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

This is so funny🤣🤣🤣

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Tried email again today for fooked issue (not my account.) Got undeliverable again.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Got a "not found" delivery failure on the email address. Regarding a fooked account (not mine.)

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

uhh, can I just say, I read this so fast I one hundred percent thought the email was fookedup@anon.com. 🤦‍♀️

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

You are amazing!👊

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

You're the best!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Hey Kobayashi p, still cant block on WEGO and overrun with bots today. at least 14 in suspension, awaiting your pleasure, ran out of TG1s. lol

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

I'm sorry to admit~ I giggled a little when I re-published this 😂

Unfairly Targeted For A Fooking 😜

*Totally understand what you mean but this was a good laugh in the midst of the craziness. Thanks for the 'get fooked' button~ this place is awesome 😎

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

please please please offer t shirts becuse i know they would sell out in minutes if not seconds.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

the email.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

🍻

Lol! Made me laugh, love that Fooked email. Appreciate what youre doing

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I just wanna email "Fooked"😄😄😄

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

You're killing it can rarely use gab and here you are with the best platform yet!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

@administrator still looking for a logo?

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Get Fooked or Un-Fooked,

That is the Question...

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

i mean...Whut?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

love the email address!!!

Patriots are in full control. spread info, share with others and follow each other.

thanks for all you do! we appreciate it. any updates on the auto spelling feature? auto correct