So I used to work on those train tankers. I can tell you that story is complete bullshit. The amount of anti fire and safety measures are nothing to laugh at. We used to wrap them in 2-3 layers of fire proof blankets and anti fire and anti spark paint and so much more. Those tankers are built not to explode. This is part of the movie. Maybe scare event?

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Did you hear the guy Tucker interviewed tonight? He had a very different take. His was - that all normal safety maneuvers/measures were deliberately ignored and the resultant catastrophe.

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

What do you think has taken place there? Train derailment but maybe the plume that went up was something external deployed by DS Cabal? It's so hard to know what to believe about it. IDK if residents and animals are truly being affected or possibly actors engaged in a psyop. Thank you for your info!

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I think they lit gasoline on fire honestly. That would kill fish and float on water and give that pretty rainbow sheen like they’re describing. Either way. Why are we not hearing about millions dead. 3 parts per million is all it takes to make vinyl chloride deadly… there was enough there to kill the world like 8 times. I haven’t heard of millions of people dying from the spill have you? Nope dead fish, dust, and some pretty sheen on the water. Scare event. Now people will look at the train industry and what’s being put inside them. That will uncover the trafficking their being used for.

(1) Show this thread