#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

What Is Those Who Tried To Hurt Us Have Been Held Accountable ⚖/ Whether I Am Or Am Not Shouldnt Have Treated Me That Way K 😓/ Bringing Back Separated Minds To A Unified Understanding And Redirecting Energies Of Extreme Duality Into A Harmonious One ✨♥/ The Truth That We All Seek Is Now Unveiled By Gematria 🔠🔢🔥/ Love Will Conquer If You Just Believe / Not Only Do I Believe He Came But Now I Believe It Has Been Many Times 🦌/ Thank You For The Chat Q See Yaa Soon Then We Can Talk Eye To Eye 🙏🦌👁/ Decode My Words Are Codes My Words Are Codes My Words Are Codes / Child Traffickers Have Been Removed From This Earth They Cannot Be Here In The Five D Earth / My Son Pay Attention To My Words And Be Willing To Learn 😉/ King David Is Saving His People Through Gematria Revelations🌹
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Just+because+you%27re+at+sea+doesn%27t+mean+you+can%27t+watch+the+big+game%21
597-795
3582-2853
4573-3754
TS 17:02 - 5:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

REEE REEEE REEEE REEEEEE REEEE REEEE REEEEEEE
🔥🐸🔥

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

LOVE clears all feelings of grief and guilt. APOLOGIZE, SHOW LOVE AND FORGIVENESS, AND LETS MOVE ON AS ONE!

It's really not that hard!

(1) Show this thread