#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Thoughts?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ohio is a human trafficking hub, I do believe I saw that. Perhaps the train derailment is cover for blowing up DUMBS or rescuing children in that area. Governor of Ohio, his name escapes me now, the one who said it was less than 24 hours since No Name was put to death. He was a swamp rat too. John Kasick, I think. Hoping and praying for our military if they are destroying DUMBS there!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Governor now is indeed snake Mike DeWine. Kascik was last snake. I’m from nw Ohio and didn’t know about a hub. I thought it was west of Columbus. Idk you certainly could be onto something

Prayers up for OH and western PA and any other states in the vicinity of this mess. Be SAFE Patriot!! :)

In response Denisern55 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it