SOUTH AFRICANS … WE ARE

SICK & TIRED OF ALWAYS

HAVING TO HAVE TO SURVIVE !!!!

PLEASE 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Sending prayers for y'all🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏🙏🙏 for God's provision. Seems Elon and his alien friends should be helping as well.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

All I know is God Almighty is in control

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for South Africa. We love you, God Bless. 🙏🙏🙏

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Hang in there Carminda! Things are about to turn around for all of us...We are under severe attack here in America...False Flags weekly! We're all in this together...What the DS did to South Africa was an abomination...It's reminds me of when we pulled out Vietnam or recently the pull out in Afghanistan...The powers to be just pulled out and the "left" took over and the country went to shit! Sorry you have to go thru this but we are winning and there will be a Jubilee just around the corner, I can feel it! WWG1WGA!!!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

People are desperate here… it’s so hard to witness all the suffering

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting up South Africa!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank You … God Bless … Please send prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Carminda❤

Sending prayers

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

A beautiful country falling apart. So sad. Left 1993. Hoping very much there’s events that change the lives of South Africans. In my thoughts daily. ❤️

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

We are in trouble here … The Rand is done … No electricity…. It’s a shit show

(1) Show this thread

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

You will prosper greatly through BRICS Fren. Your currency will rise in value. Stay strong 🙏💚

In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication

But WHEN…. WHEN ???

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

May God bless S. Africa and the whole world!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙏🕊🤍

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE