PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

“Today I adopted a human. It broke my heart to see him so lonely and confused. And suddenly I got his teary eyes to meet mine. I don't like the smell of sad. I wanted to jump on him so bad. He spoke to me with cuteness and I knew it, I had to rescue him!, that human needed me. So I bark with all my strength, I followed him blocks and blocks.

I got close, I could smell his hands. The human smiled for an instant and when he took me in his arms, I started to feel his ice cream heart warmed. I approached his cheeks and felt a tear roll on them. I looked at him deeply and his response was a brilliant smile. I jumped excited into his arms, I promised to behave, love him forever and never part with his side.

How lucky he was to go through that block, down that street and I feel lucky too.

There were so many people walking around and no one was looking at me. All worried, all in their troubles. Glad no one else chose me Today I saved a life. Today I adopted a human” 🐾 🐕

-author unk

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Felixa Unger, click on at the bottom under it