⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

13 Children Rescued From Sex Trafficking After Sunday’s Big Game

-“The reality set in immediately that this is a real issue that impacts real children, not just numbers and pictures,” Gonzales shared. “We’re one day out and 13 kids have already been found, so we ask for your prayers for continued rescues this week and this year, for more workers in the field and for everyone across the world who has entered the fight against the evils of human trafficking to be given stamina and resilience.”

https://www.sendrelief.org/story/13-children-rescued-from-sex-trafficking-after-sundays-big-game/

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

But why is there never any follow up, never
a reuniting with family story----ever!.
For years now, never any info of where they
were taken to safety, where they are from

You are so correct, look at all the arrests last year and we never hear of any reunited. I asked this question before and the reply I got was, "they are minors, so nothing can be revealed."

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @theyRcoming in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Not buying the narrative of they are minors--
never stopped the breaking news stories
of rescued kids in 80's and 90's