Only people mentioned by @SMaRkuS in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

I've been hoping this is a ff bc I'm in the path of it! No coverage but I should believe it's toxic...super toxic like I'll be dead in a few months toxic
Won't lie reading this makes me real happy!!!!

They want you to live in Fear peeps ❗️😏I’m NOT❗️I’m just Chilling ❗️😁

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Most bothersome to me is arreati g local reporters!
Wtf?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE'RE EXTRAS IN THIS MOVIE

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I was a casting director and hired extras for movies, Now I am the extra....how much we getting paid for this one ! LOL

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Idk about some people but Central Casting extra over here for Nana for free!

God paid me already for this movie!

Nana even got a body double!

What you think of this makeup job DoQ?

(2) Show this thread

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

They are hiding it. Arrested journalists. FFs

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

You think it didn't really happen? That it's just some psyop??

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

It did happen, I have a lot of family / friends in that region. Varying opinions from them but they do all agree it was all terrifying and the smell was bad and that it’s unknown (scary) how this will have lasting impact on ground/water. My mom is close enough that she saw the black cloud from the burn (she didn’t realize they were control burning it at the time) and said it was all very odd.

Just impossible to know what to believe about anything... this event DID occur though. Hopefully not as bad as the fear hype and maybe even more “controlled” than we know. Well... no doubt is, just more controlled good or bad is the question .... 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

HR-5736 Smith Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 - YouTube

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

Lot of little awakening ops it seems. Get the anxiety level up, building toward the precipice would be my guess. I'm with VK, gonna take the children to wake a lot of these folks up. Some deep sleepers out there.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Then why are they trying to hide story?

(1) Show this thread