πŸ’œ πŸ™I'm asking for help for my family. We've all helped as much as any could want and now I'm the one asking. 😐 I don't have a Venmo or PayPal account nor even a cell phone. I'm on a Kindle fire which is my only way of online. My family is now at the end of what I had prepared. I've sold all my gold and silver and turned in my crypto. We have 5 yrs of 30, left on our home and we don't really owe that much but it might as well be a million. My husband lost his job when they started shutting everything down and we've done ok until now. 😞 We're both older but not able to retire. If any can help us, it would be more of a blessing than I could put in words and if you can't, please pray for us. I have a Zelle account to my email and just pray we get to the end of this "movie" sooner than not. My Zelle goes to eaglehearttf@netscape.net.
Thanks for being here with me since day 1. I love you ALL and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

πŸ™β™₯
Praying for you dear. I'm so sorry you're hurting. I hope abundance comes your way now! β™₯

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thank you Lauren. I love you dearly!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread