Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I hope they can back that claim.
Reality is - the chicken feed lacked protein, without 16% protein, chickens won't lay eggs. Period. 35+ year chicken owner here. Quail need 30% protein or they won't lay, and they are better laying machines than chickens are. Give quail 16% chicken feed and they won't lay a single egg the entire time they are on that feed - give them 30% protein feed and within days they start laying.

This is not rocket science - there are just a lot of very hyped up non-chicken people out there who aren't using their brain. Those who have had chickens, they should be the first ones questioning the protein content in the actual feed, not what is printed on the bag.

Not saying it doesn't have glyco in it, but glyco is in EVERYTHING we eat pretty much at this point. I would expect it in animal feed too, including pet food. Not sure why everyone is going ape over this reality... I bet our beef cattle get a lot of glyco too!

Michelle - can you tell me who did the testing on these products? Are they a reliable source?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Cheri Dunlap to her Publication

Natural News and I believe so.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Don Huber - Glyphosate - Dangers and Soil Remediation - YouTube

Don Huber goes through all the dangers of this defoliant and toxin, why it is so deadly, and how to remove it from bodies and from soil. Thank you for your w...