#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I am beginning to realize there is a LOT of false information on AU. It is a real shame.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response All Right to his Publication

Not saying you’re wrong, but can you give us a “for instance”?

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Flat Earth....
Something world changing happening at the Super Bowl.
The score of the Super Bowl.

Good example.

My theory - if you are interested - is that an area of the actual planet was enclosed by the malevolent entities who have been controlling those of us who got caught in their trap. That area is what the flat Earther’s believe is the “flat Earth.” I believe it is a PRISON/cage on the much larger planet (which I also believe is toroidal (think “donut”) and not spherical).

Some of us agreed to come in here (the “awake”) - to the domed prison - to help with what can only be described as a “prison break.” The only way in is to be INCARNATED - ie. born inside the dome. Most of us who are “awake” have ONE job to do - raise the frequency INSIDE the dome. The entities who created this prison cannot stand higher frequencies. We fight them on the inside, while our allies on the outside work to cut us out (literally).

I also feel we’ve been trapped for a much shorter period than we know. Even we “awake” only really know that something about this “realm” is wrong.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I concur.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Sounds logical to me

Thanks Jason. There is definitely something unnatural about our current human existence. The idea of the prison planet also seems to ring true. Hopefully the truth will fully come to light very soon. It is getting tiring trying to convince people of some of the truths we know.

Everything we know is a lie. That is the one truth that we can be certain of.

The idea of learning/re-learning EVERYTHING is very exciting to me. 😀

(1) Show this thread