Damar Hamlin Mocking Christ

True Colors come out during Superb Owl games.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Must be on sales from $666

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Tats missing???

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

clone or body double?

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I think the REAL Damar died?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

I do too. This reminds me of the nurse that died from the vax and they tried to cover it up with a bad actor.

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Shameful.

so which one is this ??? Damar Hamlin with out tattoos,,???? will the real one sit down.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

His neck tatt is gone too

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Paper dolls are used in witchcraft..

All caps on the back of his jacket
ETRNAL
word unscramble - Antler and Rental 👀

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

WHO COULD THAT BE POINTING TO???

👉🦌

(1) Show this thread

PARASITES COME IN ALL COLORS ❗️😠and the idiot sheeples are still watching the satanic evil shit Sports on TV❗️😠If you haven’t woken up to the evil demons Parasites in this world , well you’re not going to. This isn’t about Political parties this is about GOOD verses EVIL❗️

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

"Soul Scalping"
Did he have a black eye yet?

This is horrible. makes me sick. When you watch previous videos of him before he died, he seems so out going, a true believer and does not look this NFL paid off Pawn.

This Letter Jacket Mocking Jesus makes me physically sick! 🤮😡 The Real Damar.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

No Hand Tattoo either!! 👆

(1) Show this thread

What is the "Paper Doll" meaning with his jacket?

Remember tabbed clothing for your dolls?
Honestly who wanted to play with paper dolls...
I wanted a microscope :)

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

I had to go back to the picture twice before I saw what you were talking about! Definitely has paper doll pieces there.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Here's a pic on his twitter page.
Symbolism will be their downfall.

https://twitter.com/HamlinIsland/status/1624929822660235264/photo/1

(2) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

God will not be mocked! He is love, but His wrath and justice in-coming!!!!!!

Yep…. Asshole.