Only people mentioned by @MJ77 in this post can reply

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

In response MAJ Jones to his Publication

Wouldn't it be funny, if a BIG WIND came up during the game, and blew the "fans" onto the field?!! lmao

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

ARE the pics required to wear masks?!! Does ANYONE in this country have a BRAIN anymore?!!!

25,000 cut outs for a 100.00, who in their right mind would pay that, if I paod that I would want to be there, wouldn't you?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I tought Florida was totally open? THIS IS INSANITY! These people truly looked depressed. Yes, i started looking for Bernie or Waldo.

i always ask myself what if someone told me this two years ago , this is how our stadiums wud look 😂😂😂this is phycotic

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

this looks like a costly, timewasting ( making and placing the fake placemarkers)idea carried out by the FOOKING insane.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Heard about that the other day....Probably would have looked really weird it the people would have done a 'wave.'

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

What a joke!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

... ha ha...caught myself looking for Bernie 🤪

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

wait is bernie here😂

(1) Show this thread