#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

8:26
Good morning VK!
Breaking eights?

Wow that is one hell of a boomerang ya got there!
Bring it on!
Kiss Kiss Kiss!
x3 for maximum spell coverage!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hello Nana🤗 just thought I’d say hello. It’s been a while. Hope you’re doing well.💕Have a great day.💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Hi there, thanks for checking. Happyass over here as usual.

Getting stronger and stronger in inner energy. Hope you are doing great too!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I feel the same way hun.🤗💕

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

😘 Yesterday the energy waves were so strong that I could bout swear they were not only coming but also my own blowing up bright on top of the waves.
Something is happening, and now last two nights dreams are from some other timeline, not this one. Brand new dreams brand new timeline.

Equilibrium / balance off yesterday - even worse today. Very weird feeling.

Only people mentioned by @MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it