🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

#KennedySunday

You know it seems to be getting very close to the tipping point for maximum benefit for JFKjr to step out into the light?

Even tho we are now loosing a lot of Patriots that are sitting back down on the sidelines, they will still be ready to recharge with our real leader, DA REAL BOSS!
Clarity will be immediate & massive!

It is good that this one was gone yrs ago so as not to keep tugging at your Karma, Nana knows you had a "special need" for him to go.

I truly feel like he went to a place where God will never allow such evil to reincarnate again here on Earth.

Energy may not be destroyed but God can disperse it into such tiny particles that it is no longer sentient.
Pretty sure Nana can state that as a "FACT"!

Thanks for remembering the very strong feelings I have for Bush Sr. Nana. I worked his inauguration in January 1989 as a young Airman and it seems like only yesterday. I happen to agree that we didn't just execute him. We eliminated his soul. And how poetic is it that it was none other than George Bush Jr. who was the bird that sang?

#KennedySunday

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I love hearing we vanquished his soul nice description

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

That is one thing that is very clear in the gematria comms. If you harmed a child, we are eliminating your soul. 100%

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

1:07

Very fitting if you asked me!

But you know, it might be a bit of revenge on his past once he realized his goose was cooked anyway.
As evil as Sr was, there really is no telling what he did to JR as a child or forced him to watch.
I would just imagine it was brutal,