Prayers needed….🙏🙏🙏

Sending this out to all my Anon family & asking for your prayers for a new Mama today…..
My sweet cousin, Krystal, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on 2/9. They had to do an emergency C-Section as Krystal’s BP went sky high & she was having trouble breathing. Diagnosis, Preeclampsia. This quickly led to pulmonary edema, her BP bottomed out & they couldn’t stabilize bc of rapidly developing complications. She was moved to ICU, in critical condition.
Yesterday she was airlifted to a hospital that has an ECOM machine. She is now on that machine (it pumps & oxygenates her blood, outside of her body, allowing her heart & lungs to rest). She is totally sedated, vented and restrained. Literally on life support.
Little Alexandra comes home today, new Dad is scared to death all are very worried. Krystal has a long road to recovery & there are no changes, so far today, so your prayers will be dearly appreciated. Thank you, thank you. ❤️🙏

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Prayers for all of them.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏💛🙏💛🙏

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙌

In response Crazy Plant Llama to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Yes they certainly are. ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Lord hear our prayers 🙏

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Heavenly Father we humbly come together to pray for this entire family Lord. Send them Angles to watch over them and provide both Mother and child the super natural miracles of you undying love for us to live a healthy and loving life. Give the Dr's YOUR input to heal Krystal completely . send her sweet dreams as her body heals . Comfort the Husband and give him peace that you are in control. We BIND the enemy in the MIGHTY name of YESHUA from any and all interference in prayer, healing or anything that would hinder YOUR plans for this family ! Thank you for allowing us to bask in your glory over this family In Yeshua's name AMEN !! God WILL bless you with his authority ! Peace be with you.

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Thank you so much Renee ❤️

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏🙏🙏💗

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

Prayers sent 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Heavenly Father, we humble ourselves before You in asking for restoration for our sister, Your daughter, Krystal. You chose her to be Alexandra’s mommy. We trust that You will bring healing to her so she can be just that.
We ask that Your love and light surround her and her family and that Your perfect peace fill every corner of every heart that awaits her waking and return.
We ask in the name of Jesus.
Amen

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Thank you so much Ana ❤️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lord, we come to the throne room to pray for Krystal's quick recovery / restoration. May she be reunited with her precious baby and family. Comfort dad and family in this time of wait. May your perfect peace rest in dad's heart and know you are his provider, provision, power, protection and peace. We ask in Jesus name.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much Patriot. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Dear heavenly Father, please allow Krystal to be restored to perfect health, that she may return home to baby Alexandra and Dad and give Dad perfect peace and trust in You.
In Jesus mighty name 🙏 So be it ❤️

In response janice marie to her Publication

Thank you so much Janice ❤️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

ThankQ ECM ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🙏❤️🙏

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

ThankQ Debbie ❤️

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Praying for Krystal to recover, heal, and return to her family whole🙏 So many young mothers are struggling to give birth. My niece delivered a six month old premie by Caesarean and her tiny son was flown to the NICU. She stays with him there and they say he needs three months before he could go home. Thank you Lord for taking care of these new lives and their mothers, for healing and blessing them and raising them up in your Divine Mercy.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you Anuenue ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Fanof Freedom2 to his Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🙏done🙏

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Dear God , please wrap your loving healing arms around Krystal and heal her so she can be a healthy loving mother to her beautiful new baby. Sensing love and light energy and it is so.

In response I am What I am to her Publication

ThankQ OfLight ❤️

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️🙏

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

prayers up
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sendig ✨🙏🙏🙏✨ to God almighty to send his blessings✨ Light✨ Healing✨ and LQVE💜
May he send his Angels to comfort and protect this family and there baby girl🙏💜✨God✨IsGreat🙌

Thank you Kristine ❤️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers lifted for Krystal, Alexandra, new daddy and of your family. Father in heaven, hear our prayers for complete & miraculous healing for Krystal. 🙏✨❤️✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank you Kim ❤️

(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Sending prayers for healing and protection to Krystal, little Alexandra and the whole family.

🙏 🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Love Life to her Publication

ThankQ ❤️

(1) Show this thread