Only people mentioned by @SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response We Are One to her Publication

True story. And you can't bill without a code so you look for anything remotely connected.

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I can't even tell you how angry this makes me.

(1) Show this thread

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

I ask everyone who tells me they got jabbed if they were told they were participating as a human subject in an experimental mRNA and Placebo controlled study and they look at me as if I am speaking a language that is foreign to them.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The WHO and the CDC are not anyone's government. If you have officials listening to/following their advice, speak up and stop them. If we'd all do more reading we could learn some code and confine them to their charter. It is easier to do than you'd realize

books, painting, walks in nature

So much evidence by the people who got these injections, but ignored. This is evil! Over a 150 new illnesses since the introduction of these vaXXins: we have to stop this.