Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

The Super Bowl- the largest Human Trafficking event in the USA.
Please pray against this starting now!!

Pray that this year will turn things around and the 2023 Super Bowl will be the largest RESCUE of trafficked victims in history!!!🙏🙏🙏

I hoped & prayed for that last year yet here it is again, & on the heels of a blatantly out in the open demonic grammys show

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I know😔 PLEASE, WHEN WILL IT END!!! It’s way past time!! There ARE vigilante groups that have formed now though, ‘pedo hunters’, that are catching these people!!! I just saw 2 articles today about 2 different groups🙌 At least citizens are starting to do something!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I'm usually not in favor of vigilante justice, but the system is broken & apparently there isn't interest in protecting the children from certain quarters - I've even started to wonder about the DUMBs & the so-called rescues

So my prayers & blessings go to those who *are* interested in protecting the children from these perverts & freaks

That's how bad it's gotten - it was one of the things which kept me going for a while but too many children have been harmed or sacrificed for me to really believe it anymore 😢

God the Creator & Yeshua the Christ help us 😪

(1) Show this thread