My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Anyone know more about cancer treatments and mebendazole? If you have any information, I would appreciate it.
I am Japanese. I don't understand English. The captured image cannot be read. I can't understand videos without Japanese subtitles. I have breast cancer and have been taking ivermectin since June of last year. I also saw information that it is better to use it with other deworming agents. Today I learned about an antiparasitic drug called mebendazole. There are many anthelmintics, supplements, medicines, etc. that are not readily available in Japan.
If you have any other information that can be practiced in Japan, please let me know.

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Get some PH test strips and started testing your body's PH. Cancer can not survive in tissue PH of 7.2 Getting alkaline helps. Meat, Dairy and sugar are the most acidifying foods.

Stress is acidifying, spend time in nature daily.

1/2 tsp of baking soda in water a day brings PH up.

Colonics are key for helping the body flush toxins instead of recirculating them, a hidden cause of acidity.

High Dose Vit C IV, has remedied cancer, find a place that offers it. Get your Vit D levels up- supplement. I like Pure Encapsulations 10,000 IU D.

Wormwood, Clove and Mimosa Pudica Seed are the best anti-parasitics as they also destroy eggs that are laid when the adult is killed. It's a process. 3 days on 5 days off for several months Or two weeks on two weeks off for several months.

Cancer is a dis-ease of the holistic body and manifests where we are the weakest. Breast cancer usually comes to those who nurture/feed love to everyone but themselves.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™ Be selfish until better.

You know this ?
nakednutrition.com/blogs/supplements/vitamin-d-with-vitamin-k

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Yes, though when normies first learn, I simplify as not to overwhelm them. My goal is to open a new door to a new world of alternatives to allopathy poison. Those that run with it start to fill in the details and extras over time.

There are so many scares out there against D because it keeps us so healthy the Doctors go out of business. Most people have plenty of fats in their diets, healthy fats is what more need to learn about and switch over too.

I take Vit K and related to D, Vit K alone helps with calcium absorption into the places where we want it; bones and teeth and that discussion must include high dosing magnesium to keep calcium in its place and not in our organs and arteries.

For D to act as a steroid to the immune system it doesn't "need" K so again, I try not to overload/overwhelm with the little extras.

If one eats an avocado with their D they will get the fats and K. second image is foods high in Vit K.

Eat more avocados everyone!!!!

I take this-

โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐ŸŒ .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon ๐Ÿงš

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Meanwhile they sell the combination of D3 & K2. 2500 I.E.

(1) Show this thread