FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Sitting here still in bed but got up long enough to fix eggs toast and coffee.....SATURDAY and SUNDAY.....no work unless I choose to do things around where I live...my "things"..
Let me say, I NEVER thought I would be working for salary at my age. My mother never had a job other than housewife/mother...which is a full time job. My father retired early, perhaps 55 or so. They had land, home, vehicles, etc paid for. RETIRED. As for me...I will be working for a salary until I die. FACT.......many others are in the same situation. We aspire to have a comfortable life, yet our life/work situation becomes, literally, a death trap....That saying..." I owe, I owe, so off to work I go"....
Yes, I long for the "good old days" of simplicity and low cost of living so everyone COULD retire and not stress about a bank account.
Enjoy every second of every minute that you can simply... be....
Love, love, love
Cinderella Sunshine

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

I'm right there with you. Not so much enjoying the American dream in my Golden years, working every day for health insurance for my husband that has developed Parkinson's, employed at a hospital wearing a freaking mask every day to survive (because of Mrs Cuomo I call her). I had a handful of interviews in an attempt to get out of healthcare and I really shined at them...bottom line, age discrimination is real... I can hide the wrinkles but not the internet age that appears everywhere when you're searched. No one wants an old lady. I'm doing my life sentence of working everyday since 16 with no retirement in site.

My heart goes out to you! Know you are not alone in this!!! I am 70 and director of a school food service...I also do all meal planning, and cooking. Sounds great, right? Yes and huge no...I have to lift 40 lb cases of food....my back has osteoarthritis...anyway...height shrunk 2 inches in a year...But long story short.....no retirement and no bright future of golden years...But you know what!! I tell everyone my retirement plan is heaven...IF ONLY I can be good between now and then...🙄🤣😂🤣...just know I feel for you...and yes the age factor ...a deal....breaker. ...💞🙏💞hugs

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eaglesoul in this post can reply

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

I love your retirement plan answer.... I am sure there's so many more like us. God watch over us!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Hugs to you dear fren💞💗💞🙏🙏🙏🦅

(1) Show this thread