Good morning Patriots! Not sure WHAT is going on with anonup format, as I posted once before. I cannot open my notifications or anything else for that matter, so if anyone has responded to my previous post, I cannot view it! Also noticed that there is a blue check and a yellow star next to my name that weren't there before! Don't know who put them there or why, but I have not donated anything to anybody and I have no idea what "check-verified" means. Something NOT RIGHT!!

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

I've been disappointed & am wary of the "improvements" which imo haven't improved a doggone thing

I'm not spending as much time on here & that's a shame

I've had cause to wonder if even this smaller platform has been infiltrated - at a time when people of like minds need to come together & need each other's support this has been a real pain in the tail

Some folks on here who are also on other platforms are saying they aren't coming back here until it's fixed & working better