Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Disagree- he grew up around these sick fucks- but wasn't one of them. They framed him- michael is innocent.

Only people mentioned by @FreedomFries in this post can reply

I am an LTC carrying patriot that is also a Christian Minister. I love God, country, family...and my POTUS DJT. Can I get an AMEN!!!

In response Freedom Fries to his Publication

yes...agreed. if anything Micheal was mentally and physically abused by Joe Jackson. therefore never hurting kids. if anything Micheal is guilty of suffering fron Peter Pan syndrome.