Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Beautiful photo, so sweet ! πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ…πŸ˜Žβœ¨πŸŒŸ

πŸŽ΅β€œThe Eye of the Tiger.β€πŸŽΆ

I am holding the line unwaveringly. Japanese/English translator. So happy be back with the patriots. Love President Trump. DMers blocked.

The Japanese who love Trump call him `Tora San`. The first part of his name in their language. Tora means tiger...

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

About 20 of my son's friends danced during the halftime show, but Deavon was not included, because he is white.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

My son is a professional hip hop dancer. His teacher was Nick Bass, who was one of MJ's dancers on last tour. God Bless MJ for hanging in there and fighting these evil monsters. Now my son can put something back on his bucket list!πŸ™πŸ’š

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

He was much better looking natural, not after so many plastic surgeries.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I think it was hard for Michael not to do
Michael...he almost slipped a few times

The opening intro with marquee bulbs breaking away to form a backwards Q, the huge Pepsi sign...I'm glad they didn't decide to set his hair on fire, too. That would've been a dead giveaway...

🦁🦁🦁 Digital Patriot Lioness πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH is my jamπŸ₯«Spreading it on everything and everyone because ya know...a lifetime of lies and all πŸ€—

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

#MichaelJacksonisALIVE πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Passionate Patriots BELIEVE the BEST is yet to come in 2021! We KNQW#MichaelJackson is going to help us Make Music Great Again! Where there is LOVE I'll be THERE!#MusicHeals#MusicIsMyHappyPlace! So grateful for the many#HumbleHeroes who are helping 41020+QTeam! Together We Win!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

My 1st & still favorute concert ever! My Uncle took me for my 7th Bday.... I miss him ❀

This is the Micheal i like to remember. ❀️