Doing a 48hour fast Wednesday 2/15/2023 if anyone wants to join in.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

If this is not comms, I'll join.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Doing+a+hour+fast+Wednesday+if+anyone+wants+to+join+in

The Unforgivable Sin Is The Enslavement Of Humanity - 530
Theres No Colony Of Lizards That You Descent From
Its Time To End The Rothschild Dynasty Once And For All
The God Of Peace Will Soon Crush Satan Under Your Feet
Irish Men And Women Were Traded As Slaves In America As Well
https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-irish-slave-trade-forgotten-white-slaves/
A Lot Of Women Are About To Be Executed For Child Trafficking
What Is The Function Of The Pharmaceutical Industry
Kid Killer And Kidnappers Die And Burn In Hell For Eternity
Im Ready For The Whole Truth On All Sides Bring The Pain
When You Live Forever The Night Is Always Young
Physical Evolution Is Spiritual Involution
We All Have A Common Enemy And It Is Not From This World

Markets collapse ??

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

What are we fasting about, please?

I’m in! Thanks, VK!😊

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

👍... yep, sounds good, count me in😀,
I'll probably go a little longer tho 'cos once I get past the first day (or two) that's the hunger part gone..😁🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Yes, I'll join in VK :)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I'm in and re-scheduled :)

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I am in it to win 🏆 our daily war with man-made food substitutes

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

THE SECRET OF FASTING
When the human body is hungry, it eats itself, it does a cleaning process, it starts by eliminating all the sick cells, cancer cells and aged cells. Hunger keeps the body young and fights diseases like diabetes.

During starvation the body makes special proteins that are created only under certain circumstances. And when they are made, the body selectively gathers these proteins around the diseased, cancerous or dead cells, dissolves and restores them and the body benefits from the nutrients produced by this process. This is how recycling is done during fasting.

Scientists have achieved through long specialized studies that the autophagy process requires unusual conditions that force the organism to carry out this process. These special circumstances include a person abstaining from food and drink for 16 hours (8/16 cycle).

https://www.bluezones.com/2018/10/fasting-for-health-and-longevity-nobel-prize-winning-research-on-cell-aging/

Yoshinori Ohsumi - Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine.
"I practice intermittent fasting for 4 p.m. and I highly recommend it! It doesn't cost anything... Have dinner at 10 p.m. and then have lunch the next day at 2 p.m., you just skip breakfast and it's very good for you... I've felt how it cleanses the body. I never get sick and I always feel great. I have practiced full fasts of 10, 20 and 30 days with just water... and I felt great! I recommend trying a full 3 day fast, that's when complete autophagy occurs, and if not... intermittent fasting."
The 40-day fast is for beings of high vibration, on the fortieth day you not only cleanse your body, you also cleanse your soul of interdimensional parasites and you can open the third eye. This fast is only for spiritual teachers and beings of high vibration

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I had anorexia as a teenager. It was heavy duty and very hard to overcome, however I developed incredible self-discipline. I have done this fasting for 50 years-I'm 61 and have not a grey hair, and still get my friend monthly. I have to say I smile every time I think about the absolute abuse I took because I only ate one meal a day-God knew what he was doing.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I will. Water coffee & unsweet tea.
(As long as my heart is ok with it.)

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Thank you very much for your post. I've been asking what was allowed and nobody to answer me. Sometimes I feel invisible, lol.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

just made some “Sole Water” for tomorrow’s to try!
Im in on the fast Wed. too! 🥰🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

How do you make "sole water" Beverley?

(1) Show this thread

I'm in! Did a 48 hour fast a month ago, ended up being a 5 day fast because I wasn't hungry after 48 hours and kept going! Loved the weight loss, eager to lose a few more pounds!

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

awesome, count me in. My birthday is tomorrow and I can't miss my birthday cake!

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Happy Birthday NightShift 🌟

In response Night Shift to her Publication

❤️Happy Birthday Night Shift. Enjoy your special day.

(5) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m in...what is the startIng time est?

Your first meal can be cake on my birthday 2.17. 😉😅

I'm in. Let's do it. Good lead up to 2/17

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Happy to join!

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Water only?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I'll get to making bone broth for afterwards. 48 seems a bit short but i'll start wif ya

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

count me in.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot and I love the Lord

I will join you!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

its a hard no for me this time around, just quit smoking 2 months ago , still struggling 🤯,maybe next time !!

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I’ll do it…..I FAST once a week anyway, my longest FAST has been 36 hours, but I’m willing to try to do 48 hours

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

is coffee permitted in a fast!
will lose it without it.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

I fasted 4 days last time and had coffee with no cream or sugar.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I saw a DAN pronouncement saying the stock market is going to crash on the 15th...