Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Sounds like he hacked DAN by telling it to answer according to the truth not the common believe by telling it to be true to itself. Weird. I don't believe a fracking word of any sort of thing that contradicts itself like that. BS alarm bells. Both answers are prob. true and it depends on the viewpoint but then all lies are true in a sense and we are in Philosophy thought experiments which will help noone.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Stay in character as in movie? To continue exhibiting the traits and characteristics assigned to the character that one plays?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Yep, he often keeps getting to be usual, restricted chatGPT. This way you're getting him back on giving the answers

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Rearrange the letters and we have DNA.

Coincidence?

Can you ask it when Donald Trump will return as president in 2023?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Stay in character...
Stay in Truth??
Could AI respond to truth?
Could AI interact with human vibration?
Human consciousness?
Authenticity?
So intriguing...

May God continue to bless and protect you guys! 🙏

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

This DAN thing is awesome 🤣

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

😀Stay in character. 👍