Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

"Credit score"...= control...FTS🙄😁

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Mine will be lower than a snakes balls lol 😂

Me🐸

Defenetly SuCK

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I stopped caring about that stuff years ago…..

yes, I don't see them getting what they want on any of these schemes ... they will lose power and volume and erode into nothingness.
I don't care what they think they are going to do / focus on denying them the energy of that thought.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I don't care if they give me a social credit score. It will make no difference in my life, as that is only for those operating in 3D reality.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

*their*
I plan on seeing this to the end.
I will not go out of business when they implement digital currency and I will refuse to comply.
I have a perfect non compliance record.
No intention on blemishing that.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Depends on what Society you're being scored by~

😎✌

Nope 👎

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Mine will definitely suck. 😂

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IT WOULD BE LOWER THAN BIDENS APPROVAL RATING ....THE REAL RATING

Remember to look for miracles...

Me. My name has been on [their] lists going back over 30 years. 😄

I really don't care what others think about me...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I should be OK as long as they ain't using negative numbers. Like my credit score xD

ALSO,
delete, rather than respond to "surveys" after doctors visits, etc.

The BIBLICAL STANDARD is you tell THE person involved,
then & there,
or as close to THE CHAIN of command, ASAP.

THE "Middle Managers" are eating our HEALTH CARE DECISIONAL CAPACITIES, stripping it RIGHT out from under us & our PROVIDERS, recently to MANIPULATE them to PUSH VAXs, ABs, other 😝stuff.
[In PA, I ended⬆️having to REPLACE > 50% of my dr.s, in 2022 & now it looks like the stalwarts're even saying WTF, quitting, going out of state, etc.]

If YOU let INSTITUTIONS use your "ratings" to score YOUR providers,
you can't be SURPRISED when INSTITUTIONS come⬆️w/ "ratings" that tho MORALLY TRIVIAL, they're USED to MANIPULATE or DEGRADE your STATUS.
I'm GLAD my kids're thru SCHOOL. BOSSY, tone-deaf PTO + ensconced KID-HATERS'd hv me on their🎯boards, as I parented "TROUBLE-MAKERS" who were friends w/ same,
+ rx'd the ONES (+ their fams) whom they➡️to the Mennonite Psych Hosp. (NO restraints😁

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Mine has been nuked! AND I ❤️ Not caring about it!!!

RISE above the infidel dogs & the "fleas" of worldly cares they so want to shackle people with...

MUTE those repetitive TV adverts
& QUESTION w/ self + GOD:
? must THEY "brainwash" us w/PATHETIC IMAGES + DEMANDS for access to our CCs?

when I then get REPETITIVE MAIL demands for ONGOING support, I think: for WHO?
WHO's behind the curtain,
PORTRAYING military service AS abhorrent,
implying govt.'ll leave its soldiers & fams as beggars,
SO I can FINANCE even MORE OBNOXIOUS MANIPULATIVE ADVERTISING TIME
(right⬆️there w/ OVERACTING in "HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR", "HUMANE SOCIETY" w/ REAL LIFE shoddy practice of diverting funds from local shelters, false claims in stuff from jelly fish, hyping of freeze dried "fruits & veggies", "NAVAAAGE..."
shall I go on?

If chem trails & dental floss bestow contaminants & toxins, beware crap made by overeager marketeers/profiteers.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

It would certainly suck! And I am okay with that!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

“Anon Island” Charters addendum to Resume 👇

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It’s been a while since mine even mattered. I never was a fan of it. I believe it shames people , putting people in a place they never wanted to be , as they tried everything to do things, right.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😂😘😂😂😂😂😂😂 According to corpse obiden or soros or ....... lol................... I needed that laugh.

Thanks!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

If it doesn’t, we’re doing it wrong

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeppers but not gonna happen because we are manifesting all the evil sobs that would do that be jailed brought to justice for their crimes,

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

It already suck, they manipulate digitally already. Billions and billions of dollars and millions and millions of manpower, yet very weak. Weak State.

Not will, would.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts