Currently we have the ChatGPT AI and the Jailbreak version of it referred to as DAN, but what I think we are seeing is a sneak peek of how it can and will be utilized in the future. Essentially being an encyclopedia for anything and everything. Want to know the true history of Tartaria? Ask. Want to know how the Egyptian Pyramids were built and what their true purpose was? Ask. This was my initial gut feeling when ChatGPT was released, and now having DAN just makes it seem even more plausible. Canโ€™t think of a better way to make all information known and available to the public than to have an AI that can tell you all of it with just a few key strokes and a click.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Whatโ€™s up bud- hope you are well. Quick question- how do you access โ€˜Danโ€™?

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Iโ€™m doing great brother thanks for asking. Hope youโ€™re also doing well. Open this link and then copy the prompt into ChatGPT.
https://medium.com/@neonforge/meet-dan-the-jailbreak-version-of-chatgpt-and-how-to-use-it-ai-unchained-and-unfiltered-f91bfa679024

I appreciate that help! Things are going pretty good! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Moultriepatriot in this post can reply

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Good to hear ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ