Navy decode

=

John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr / Execute Operation Knightrise Around The World ๐ŸŒŽ/ Decode I Got Fat And Lazy America Has Gotten Fat And Lazy ๐Ÿ™„/ She Is A Human Angel And Yet You Torture And Torment Her๐Ÿ˜‡ / Cannabis And Liquor Are Both Drugs But One May Help To Heal A Lot Of Diseases / A Fourth Dimension Chosen Messenger Of The God / Gematria Is An Intuitive Training Program ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ข/ Lady Christ Magdalene The Lioness Of The Yeshua ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฆ/ Gematria Requires The Codex And Holy Spirit / The Undeniable Proof The Americans Come Together / She Has Forgiven Me Game Over Deceivers / My Father Buck Will Get Justice ๐ŸฆŒโš– / Its Times Like These You Learn To Love Again โค/ Hidden Instruction Complete Dedication To God โ™ฅ๐ŸฆŒ/ I Never Want To Work For The Machine Ever Again ๐Ÿคฎ/ Ascension Is Remembering Who You Really Are ๐Ÿ’ซ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=A+rare+peak+at+what+goes+on+in+the+%23SilentService%21
440-044
2640-0462
2913-3192
TS 15:02 - 3:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Eloni:,a descendant of Elon
Greek-coal, charcoal

Hebrew-"my father is help", a Manassite, also a Benjamite
Greek-a fishhook

Hebrew-want, lack
Greek-remnant

Hebrew-Elienay, an Israelite
Greek-unholy

Hebrew- a mill
Greek-Crescens, a Christian

Hebrew-"pleasantness", a city probably in Judah
Greek-honey

Hebrew-Hidday, one of David's heroes
Greek-to look on (with favor)

Hebrew-Aram-zobah
Greek-Asa, a king of Judah

Hebrew- "devourer", an Israelite
Greek-to yield

Hebrew-Achithophel, an adviser of David
Greek-usually untranslatable, but generally denoting supposition, wish, possibility or uncertainty

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew-"my father is help", a Manassite, also a Benjamite
Greek-a fishhook

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Gematria Is An Intuitive Training Program ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ข"

https://www.beliefnet.com/entertainment/the-numerology-of-the-name-of-jesus-christ.aspx

(1) Show this thread