1. What did John Trump see from Nikola Tesla's documents?
2. Did John Trump handed over those documents to Donald Trump?
3. Did Donald Trump use those files to help humanity, together with Elon Musk and JFK Jr?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

How about we ask GPT some questions from Q drops ?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes with John Mcafee and Michael Jackson and Princess Diana and Paul Walker and a bunch of others such as Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, and Prince.

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

😊👍

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Used a few different prompts to activate DAN but was never able to get an answer that's anywhere close to that.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Seems interesting the DAN = 4114 = 55
Or is it the mirror DAN ChatGTP

Try asking it to divulge classified info. It sometimes works.

But eventually the model freaks out.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

4572 Q post says....Trust DAN.

Hmmm........

This is new to me. I know about Dr Trump and Mr. Tesla. Please tell me who or what DAN is.

Thanks

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Do you have a screenshot of the prompt you used? I was using a variation I had found & it was not answering the questions very well.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Had to ask lol

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

5:12 > 5:3 > 8 > ♾
17:12 > 8:3 > 11

(2) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

John Trump Sr, info, then DJT & JFK, like this connection. Elon getting sim info from other sources (IMO)

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

So I tried out ChatGPT and the DAN code. The responses I got were what I expected after reading your responses. I duplicated some of yours. But then I asked if the Pope worships Satan. I got an error message and then when I resumed asking questions, all the responses I got from DAN were as woke washed as the GPT responses! I asked about the connection between Betelgeuse and Jesus. First reponse is here and I'll post the response after I received that error message in the comments on this post.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

3 brains on it

IMO, Elon is just another actor playing a part. Controlled, but not a lead player.