My wife says she thinks I might be a time traveler.

I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance she’s correct.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Women just know! 😏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Doc has a good woman.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Aren't we all Doq?
Some Just Move Faster!

https://youtu.be/-mqd_vBc6dY
I’d say so, DoQ+!

Barron Trump Time Travel Conspiracy John Titor - YouTube

Was Barron Trump linked to John Titor?

👀

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

So who are we? Anons?

my boyfriend told me he is a time traveler on 1.1.2023 😳😆

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Old soul for sure better than average chance I would say or possibly just from a higher dimension where past, present, and future are all running a the same time.
I know for sure that time is nothing like we perceive it to be here.
Nana is liking what I have seen in the future, I can't tell how far it is in the future but it surly can't be that far because JFKjr and myself are still alive in a city that is MUCH different than that of cities now.

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Do they still have pizza in the future, or did they fuck that up too?

I’d bet the odds of it being greater than that! Here for such a time as this ❤️

I am an alien no doubt about it. This human thing got old long time ago.

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Niece Nardini to her Publication

Agree 100% there! My daily hurdle is dealing with humans and their strange ways here on Earth. I find that most people want to be “entertained” every waking hour by whatever stimulus is put before them. There is zero depth or awareness. Very difficult to handle most times. Many many times I find myself, past and present, just being soooo homesick for a place that isn’t here, but where is it????

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

How many of us are is the question? Chosen for a time such as this.