Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

It's been over two years since the election. How long does it take to round up members of the deep state and put them away? The NSA monitors everything and is the reason behind Q claiming "We have it all."
A post on 8 kun said, put Trump in prison with Assange and tell him to be patient, sometimes you have to show them. Until then, you WAIT HERE. Then watch how fast the timetable gets revised REAL FAST.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Hmmm ... all not as it seems
Just 🙏 he's safe

COMPLAIN folks, make your Voice heard, they will back down!

and ilDonaldoTrumpo tweeted for people to stop supporting Project Veritas until they bring James back and now ilDonaldoTrumpo was just suspended from Twitter

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

This is two days old- he's back on again

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I believe there has been a credible threat to him and the company. Remember when Trump said "the Pharma companies are not happy with me..I may be in danger" ? They develop the poisons and I am becoming more and more certain that those organizations are beyond Evil. James needs to be out of the limelight for his own sake.

This is my interpretation of what is going on.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response connie wright to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

My thinking exactly.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

He needs some kind of protection that is for sure. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

(6) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Why would he even need a board. It's his media company that does undercover work.

I unfollowed them and told them they were paid to do this after the Pfizer story. Told them to shove it

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

After their latest undercover op, I have no doubt Pfizer is out for his head on a platter... I hope he's hiding somewhere really safe with all this loved ones, and has excellent security watching out for him.

He really hit the world with that latest story, and he knew what would happen. The backlash from Pfizer will be intense if they can find him.

I'll be praying for his safety (and family). He stuck his neck out big time so the world could see the truth. If he has to be removed for his safety...so be it.

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I would be hoping that Big daddy T would be keeping him and the family safe from this BS..... At least I hope...

(1) Show this thread

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

The people and their money WILL follow James.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I suspect he is in hiding for his protection

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sounding like either protection or some sort of legal move.
They have won all the cases where there were sued so far I understand.

???

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Feb 8, 2023 at 7:51 PM]
James O'Keefe IS Project Veritas. NO JAMES, NO DONATIONS!!!

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

and ilDonaldoTrumpo was just suspended from Twitter

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

and ilDonaldoTrumpo was just suspended from Twitter

(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

He is Project Veritas. How could that even be a remote possibility?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

👀🤔

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

1) What 'kind' of board?!?

2) Protecting him?

3) Praying

(1) Show this thread