⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

the twitter files weren't just about the hunter fbi laptop cover up....
Ms Mace is on....FiRe...watch, so worth it

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I have come to the conclusion that many people refuse the information. It's not cognitive dissonance. They won't even acknowledge other options. Simple curiosity doesn't even exist.

(1) Show this thread

Trapped in Two timelines... Not sure when/if they will ever wake-up or when/if timelines will ever converge, butttt my happy azz ain't stickin around 4evzzz....😛haha kidding, I'll do whatever the good Lord asks of me😊

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

MANY of the lefty's are still trapped in the fear echochamber...

I posted to a high-level healthcare provider - the truth posted by Sasha Latypova... (mil control/bad policy/bad manufacturing) and the current VAERS data (which is ridiculously manipulated and low) - but it still says over 2 million injured... and the lady gave me verbal vomit of the "narrative".. well organized I might add.. but she had heard "nothing" - absolutely NOTHING I said.

I didn't shout back.
I said - it will take "both sides to listen"...

How does one have only rationalizations and excuses for more than 2 MILLION injured? It's very strange and mind-boggling to watch. No compassion.. only fear... and a totalitarian mindset.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Twitter and IG both having issues today makes me think the message isn't reaching them...yet.