Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

AND THEY CANT BLAME QANON WE'RE BANNED ......GENIUS

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

😉

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I think they may already be gone or under house arrest. What we are seeing is only 3% of what is truly going on. I believe these evil entities have already been processed and may be playing a part to awaken the sleepers..............love Clay Higgins exchange here!!

Bring it on..............LFG!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

😉

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I told Twitter they would regret banning me lol

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Maybe it’s time for SUICIDE WEEKEND!!!

The key words are 'Knowingly and willingly'.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏👊👏 Do it Mr Higgins!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

TREASON with the capital T!!!! I don't think these morons ever thought they would get caught. It is literally punishable by death. Don't think any pricey lawyer is going to be able to get them out of military tribunals.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response All Right to his Publication

💯

Seems we were not the only ones to have drank the kool-aid.

#GodWinsALWAYS

In response All Right to his Publication

It's time for justice to be served on all these demons!

(2) Show this thread